Thursday 14 August 2008

Christmas Collection Sneak Preview


Everyone behind the scenes in the retail world is gearing up for the very busy festive season. I know I certainly am. I've been finding some lovely new products for the Roost Living Christmas Collection. So I thought I would share a few with you...

Above is Reiko Kaneko Reindeer Bauble - capturing the last animal to peer into it - in this case a Reindeer.
These cushions are just divine!!! And I'm selling them exclusively! Handwoven silk by Preeti Gilani, a well known fabric designer. Her attention to detail is just amazing. What a truly inspiring designer. Also by Preeti, her lovely Tote bags and purses and stunning silk ties below:

Mizuyo Yamashita, designer of my best selling Wobbly Bowls, has a wonderful new product - The Paper Cup. Handmade using porcelian. Each cup has a gold butterfly or floral motif detail. They are so so lovely! Would make wonderful Christmas presents, so delicate and elegant!
I'm planning for the Christmas collection to go online in October but please let me know what you think! I'd love feedback. Is there a product you feel is just gorgeous?

And if you do know of any wonderful designers you think would be perfect for Roost Living, do let me know, i'm always on the lookout for great design talent....
-


No comments: